- Support a many to 1 dashDB service instances (dashboard) to a dashDB service (catalog). Today, it is a 1 to 1 cardinality requiring an SQO to be placed. Each DashDB service instance should be aligned with a schema within the DashDB service thereby maintaining a data isolation level between dashDB service instances (in the BMX dashdboard). The schema should be created when the dashDB service instance is created. It should be optionally deleted when the service instance is deleted.
- Within a DashDB service instance manage screen support the following operations:
- Create, browse, update and delete a table (Basic DDL like functions)
- Data loading from a csv file (DML functions)
- Basic search functions of a table returning matching rows (search/browse)
- A dock link to a restful API for supporting DDL and DML functions
- The restful API to support authentication using the Bluemix authentication model in service credentials page rather than userid/passwords within DashDB.
NOTICE TO EU RESIDENTS: per EU Data Protection Policy, if you wish to remove your personal information from the IBM ideas portal, please login to the ideas portal using your previously registered information then change your email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and first name to "anonymous" and last name to "anonymous". This will ensure that IBM will not send any emails to you about all idea submissions